+61 3 8807 4400
• Launch of UT430, an all-in-one Unattended Payment Terminal offering chip & PIN, magnetic stripe and contactless payments
• Quest Merchant Services is established to provide an end-to-end acquiring service for small businesses using the MT330 mobile EFTPOS device
• Quest exhibits at Cartes 2013, Paris France.
• MT330 - Ultra compact PINpad for Smart devices is launched
• Quest exhibits at Cartes 2012, Las Vegas USA.
• TurboEFTPOS released for the hospitality industry.
• Quest’s own AirPay Contactless Readers released to industry
• 2011 marks the 20 year anniversary for Quest in the Payments industry.
• duō - Mobile Sales + Payment device launched at Cartes Asia Hong Kong.
• duō begins mass production.
• Quest wins its second 'Good Design' Award for the duō Mobile device at the International Australian Design awards.
• Exhibit at Retail 2011, Melbourne Australia.
• duō Software Development Kits begin shipping to POS developers in Australia.
• duō distribution in the European region begins
• Quest exhibits duō at Cartes 2011, Paris France.
• Launch of InterPay Express, an Internet based card not present transaction processing service.
• Quest wins the prestigious 'Good Design' Award for the QT720 PINpad at the International Australian Design awards.
• Mass EMV deployment in Australia begins.
• Launch of the QT720 Integrated EFTPOS Countertop PINpad.
• Mass production of QT720 begins.
2000 - 2008
Quest launches the following new products and services:
• EFTPOS terminal management services including Level 1 & 2 support, infield logistics and fleet management
• Online card transaction processing and switching services including the CardFAST transaction processing bureau and Managed Transaction Service (MTS).
• Self-service unattended EFTPOS with the introduction of the PayStation device.
• OPT, an Outdoor Payment Terminal designed specifically for the fuel market segment.
• Redeem electronic Gift Card processing platform.
• QNET Retail private IP wide area network solution for retail.
• QNET Financial transaction carriage network solution for connectivity to acquirers.
• Server hosting and monitoring services.
Launches the Swift PT payment terminal in Australia and New Zealand. The terminal is designed by Quest, and manufactured by Quest in Victoria, Australia.
Quest enters the e-Commerce market with the introduction of Australia’s first Internet Payment Gateway solution, InterPay.
Quest designs and manufactures the first of many communications hardware products to service EFTPOS and retail wide area networks.
Quest pioneers the first fully integrated PC EFTPOS solution for the retail industry, EftposPlus. This product is the first of its kind to be "pre-certified" by financial institutions, enabling retailers simply to implement the Point of Sale interface, and roll out EFTPOS without costly certification by a financial institution.
Quest begins operations in Australia.
All items on this website are copyright of Quest Payment Systems Pwners. Product specifications may be subject to change without notice.
Quest Pocket Pay is a Registered Trademark of Quest Payment Systems Pty Ltd. Quest Merchant Services is a Registered Business Name of Quest Payment Systems Pty Ltd ABN 19 100 042 475