The Donation Point Collection Plate enables Churches to provide their parishioners with a cashless way to give. Traditional cash can still be collected in the surrounding metal dish. The payment terminal can be configured with a single pre-set amount for speed. Alternatively, the terminal can display 4 pre-set amounts for donors to choose from on the touch-screen. Donors then simply tap their contactless enabled Card, Smartphone or Smartwatch.
Collected funds are deposited each day directly to the Church's nominated bank account. With successful trials in Sydney and Melbourne now complete, register below to be the first in a limited run of terminals.
• Secure Contactless Tap & Go payments. Accepts debit and credit from Cards, Smartphones and Smartwatches
• Configure the terminal with multiple pre-set donation amounts for the donor to select or offer the preferred singular default amount for fast payment acceptance
• WiFi or Cellular network connection to your bank
• Long life, rechargeable battery
• Robust construction with brushed finish metal dish
• Deep, velvet lined dish for cash collection
Cloud EFTPOS is a web based companion to your fleet of Donation terminals. If you like details, you can monitor the success of your terminals in real time.
• Configure the donation amounts that appear on the terminal online.
• Run reports on donations given. See trends and historical data.
Need more information? Call us!
+61 (3) 8807 4400
Quest, Australia's leading integrated EFTPOS solution provider
All items on this website are copyright of Quest Payment Systems Pty. Ltd. 2023. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product specifications may be subject to change without notice.
Quest Pocket Pay is a Registered Trademark of Quest Payment Systems Pty Ltd. Quest Merchant Services is a Registered Business Name of Quest Payment Systems Pty Ltd ABN 36 651 426 238
+61 3 8807 4400
Scam Warning Disclaimer:
We are aware of a scam that uses our company identity. This scam involves offering you fictitious concessions and benefits eg 70% off your utility account. These offers may be received via email, the internet, text message, or phone, etc. Please note, Quest Payment Systems does not provide any such offers or claims. We strongly advise you to exercise great caution if you receive such an offer. We at Quest prioritise safeguarding our client’s security at all times.